From the May 2012 edition of the Glover Park Gazette:
The ABC Board has fined Mason Inn (2408 Wisconsin Ave.) $4,000 for failing to quickly document a February 13, 2011 incident in which a female patron passed out in the bathroom and couldn’t be awakened. The bar’s security plan requires that a report about each such event be written on the day the event occurs, but the bar did not provide a report to ABRA for more than a month after an investigator first requested it, according to an April 4 ABC Board ruling. “We are not convinced that the [bar] actually created the incident report on February 13, 2011,” the ruling states. Another charge related to the incident was dropped.